Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common condition affecting approximately one-third of men, half of whom are under the age of 60.¹ ED is characterized by the inability to achieve or maintain an erection of sufficient strength and duration for sexual intercourse.
BlueChew's goal is to provide men with discreet and effective ED treatment solutions. They offer treatment plans with three different prescription medications that are conveniently delivered to your doorstep after a free online consultation with BlueChew-affiliated physicians. Affordable treatment starts as low as $20 per month.
Curious about whether BlueChew is right for you? We have thoroughly reviewed their services and treatment options and compared them to the competition. Here we present the pros, cons, and other important details to help you make an informed decision about giving it a try.
What is BlueChew?
BlueChew, a US-based online subscription service, aims to provide erectile dysfunction (ED) medication to men with specific preferences and needs. It caters to individuals who have difficulty with traditional pills, wish to avoid in-person doctor visits, seek increased confidence in their sexual performance, or have difficulty swallowing pills.
Upon subscribing to BlueChew, customers are connected with licensed medical professionals for a digital consultation. During the consultation, the healthcare professional gathers information about the individual's symptoms and medical history. If the physician approves the need for ED treatment, a prescription is written for one of Blue Chew's medications. Available options include sildenafil, tadalafil, or vardenafil, all in the form of chewable tablets.
BlueChew offers four monthly subscription plans with prices ranging from $20 to $120. Customers can also choose their preferred quantity of medication, with options ranging from four to 34 pills per month. By utilizing BlueChew's services, individuals can conveniently have their ED medication delivered directly to their doorstep on a regular basis.
BlueChew Coupons & Discounts
Attention all our valued readers! We have exciting news for you regarding BlueChew. We are pleased to offer you the latest promotional offer exclusively for this product. By using the link provided, you can access this exceptional discount. However, keep in mind that these offers have limited availability and are time-limited. So don't miss out on this opportunity and make sure you take advantage of the discount through the link provided. The offer is valid until 23. September 2023.
How BlueChew treatments work
BlueChew offers chewable tablets designed to be taken prior to sexual activity. These medications belong to a class of drugs known as phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitors. The main action of PDE-5 inhibitors is to block the activity of the enzyme PDE-5 present in the smooth muscles of the penis. In doing so, these drugs promote vasodilation, which causes the blood vessels to relax.
As a result, these medications increase blood flow to the penis, making it easier to achieve an erection. It's important to note that PDE-5 inhibitors do not cause an erection unless the individual is sexually aroused. Sildenafil, which is effective for planned sexual encounters, begins to work within about an hour of ingestion and maintains its effect for 4 to 6 hours.
Tadalafil, which is more suitable for spontaneous sexual activity, takes up to an hour to become fully effective and remains effective for 24 to 36 hours. The duration may vary depending on factors such as age, weight, and existing medical conditions. Daily use of Tadalafil is recommended to ensure that it remains consistently present in the system, eliminating the need to wait before engaging in sexual activity.
Vardenafil, on the other hand, can be taken about an hour before sex and provides a lasting effect of approximately 5 to 7 hours. It can begin to work within 10 minutes of ingestion, but it is important to adhere to a once-daily dosing schedule.
What does BlueChew have to offer?
BlueChew offers chewable tablets containing Sildenafil, Tadalafil and Vardenafil, commonly known by their generic names. These active ingredients are also found in well-known brands such as Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra, all of which are FDA-approved for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). However, it's important to note that the specific chewable tablets and dosage strengths provided by BlueChew have not received separate FDA approval for the treatment of ED.
Let's look at the details of each ingredient:
Vardenafil: BlueChew sells Vardenafil in 8 mg tablets. It usually starts working within 30 to 60 minutes and can be taken just before intercourse. After using it, it is recommended to wait about 24 hours before taking another dose.
Sildenafil: BlueChew offers Sildenafil tablets in 30 or 45 mg strengths. It typically takes effect within 30 to 60 minutes, and the tablet can be taken up to 4 hours before engaging in sexual activity. The duration of its effects is about 4 to 6 hours.
Tadalafil: For Tadalafil, Blue Chew offers tablets in 6 or 9 mg strengths. The onset of action is usually between 30 to 60 minutes, and it is recommended to take it daily to maintain its presence in the system. It can be taken 24 hours or more before sexual activity and its effects can last for 24 to 36 hours.
How can I use BlueChew safely and effectively?
When considering using BlueChew for erectile dysfunction (ED), it is important to follow basic guidelines for a safe and effective experience. Here are some important tips:
- Do not exceed the recommended dose: Adhering to the prescribed dosage is essential to minimize the risk of side effects and complications associated with Blue Chew. Avoid exceeding the recommended dosage at any time.
- Follow the instructions: Strictly follow the instructions provided by your healthcare provider or the directions on the BlueChew package. These instructions will include the recommended dosage, timing, and other important aspects.
- Choose the right dosage and strength: BlueChew offers different dosages and strengths depending on the active ingredient (sildenafil, tadalafil, or vardenafil). It is important to choose the appropriate dosage based on your needs and as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Consult a healthcare professional: Before starting BlueChew, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional. They will evaluate your medical history, current health, and any current medications to determine if Blue Chew is an appropriate and safe option for you.
- Monitor your response: Everyone reacts differently to BlueChew. Pay close attention to how your body responds and evaluate the effectiveness of the medication for your specific needs. If you experience any worrisome side effects or continue to have doubts about its usefulness, consult your doctor immediately.
- Avoid Excessive Alcohol or Food: To optimize the effectiveness of BlueChew, it is advisable to avoid excessive alcohol consumption and heavy meals beforehand. These factors can potentially interfere with the absorption and effectiveness of the medication.
BlueChew offers monthly subscriptions tailored to individual needs, with four different plans available. Please note that the prices listed below do not include shipping and tax:
Active Plan: This plan includes either six tablets of Sildenafil (30 mg), four tablets of Tadalafil (6 mg), or four tablets of Vardenafil (8 mg) for $20 per month. For a higher dosage, one can opt for 45 mg of sildenafil or 9 mg of tadalafil, priced at $30 per month.
Busy Plan: For $30 per month, this plan includes either ten tablets of sildenafil (30 mg) or seven tablets of tadalafil (6 mg) or eight tablets of vardenafil. By paying $40 per month, subscribers can receive a higher dosage of sildenafil or tadalafil.
Popular plan: For $50 per month, this plan offers either seventeen tablets of Sildenafil (30 mg) or fourteen tablets of Tadalafil (6 mg) or fifteen tablets of Vardenafil. A higher dosage can be purchased for $65 per month.
Pro Plan: Starting at $90 per month, this plan provides either thirty-four sildenafil tablets (30 mg), twenty-eight tadalafil tablets (6 mg), or thirty vardenafil tablets (8 mg). For a higher dose, subscribers can pay $120 per month to receive 45 mg sildenafil tablets or 9 mg tadalafil tablets. Vardenafil is also available for a flat fee of $120 per month.
It is important to note that as a prescription service, BlueChew does not accept returns or offer refunds. However, customers are encouraged to communicate with the Blue Chew medical team if their current subscription proves ineffective. The medical team can review the information and suggest alternative treatments.
Ordering and Shipping with BlueChew
BlueChew operates a subscription-based service where customers make monthly payments for their chosen plan. Prior to subscribing, individuals are required to complete a comprehensive medical profile and undergo a digital consultation with a qualified medical professional affiliated with the service. If deemed appropriate, the medical professional will write a prescription for the selected BlueChew product. The order is then prepared and shipped by an affiliated local pharmacy.
Customers receive an email with tracking information once their order is shipped. Blue Chew offers overnight shipping Monday through Thursday for orders placed before noon Central Standard Time. BlueChew ships to most addresses in the United States, except North Dakota, South Carolina, and U.S. territories. International shipping is not available. The company emphasizes discreet packaging to ensure privacy during delivery.
Returns and refunds
Prescription medications are non-returnable and non-refundable. However, in the event of an incorrect or potentially defective order, customers should contact customer service for assistance. If a BlueChew product proves to be ineffective, customers are encouraged to notify the company so that the medical team can explore alternative and appropriate treatment options.
BlueChew guarantees the complete confidentiality of personal information, medical records, and financial transactions on its website. While the company does share limited information about site visitors with advertisers, individuals have the ability to opt out of such sharing.
Who is BlueChew for?
BlueChew is designed primarily for individuals who have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. It is designed for those who find it uncomfortable or difficult to swallow traditional tablets, capsules or softgels.
Who should avoid BlueChew?
While BlueChew is a viable treatment option for many individuals with ED, certain groups should avoid its use. To ensure safety, consider the following contraindications and consult with a healthcare professional before use:
- People taking protease inhibitors: Individuals taking protease inhibitors for HIV/AIDS treatment should avoid BlueChew due to potential interactions that may lead to increased side effects or decreased effectiveness of both medications.
- Individuals with low blood pressure: BlueChew may lower blood pressure, making it unsuitable for individuals with low or susceptible to hypotension. A drop in blood pressure may cause dizziness, fainting, or other adverse effects.
- Individuals with allergies or sensitivities: If you are allergic or sensitive to any of the active ingredients (sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil) or to any of the components of BlueChew, it is not suitable for you. Allergic reactions can range from mild skin rashes to severe anaphylaxis, which can be life-threatening.
- People taking nitrate medications: Those taking nitrate medications for heart disease or chest pain should not use BlueChew. The combination of the two can cause a severe drop in blood pressure, posing significant health risks.
- Individuals with Retinal Disorders: Individuals with a history of retinal disorders, such as retinitis pigmentosa, should avoid using Blue Chew because its active ingredients have been associated with rare vision problems.
- People with serious heart conditions: People with serious heart conditions such as unstable angina, severe heart failure, or a recent heart attack should avoid using Blue Chew. Increased sexual activity could strain the heart and jeopardize their well-being.
Before purchasing BlueChew through an online consultation, it is important to disclose your complete medical history, current medications, and any underlying health conditions to your health care professional. This will allow them to determine the appropriateness and safety of BlueChew for your specific needs and suggest appropriate alternatives, if needed.
Starting with BlueChew
Known for its friendly branding, BlueChew takes a serious approach as a provider of prescription treatments. The company carefully ensures quality and trustworthiness by thoroughly following up on users' health questionnaires through affiliated medical professionals.
For those without underlying health conditions that contraindicate these ED medications, they are considered safe when prescribed. To ensure safety, honesty and comprehensive information in the questionnaire is essential. Blue Chew carefully collects all necessary medical details to determine eligibility for the prescription medication.
During our review of the service, we found the process to be efficient and reliable. SMS notifications keep users informed of any questions from the medical team, and a user-friendly interface allows for easy access to address them promptly.
Step-by-step guide for getting started with BlueChew
1. Sign up for a free account
To get started, you need to create a free account with BlueChew. Simply provide your email address and state of residence during the registration process. Please note that due to telemedicine laws, Blue Chew cannot provide services to individuals in North Dakota or South Carolina.
2. Complete Medical Questionnaire
Next, you'll be asked to provide basic medical information and complete a short questionnaire. BlueChew requires your name, date of birth (as it appears on your ID), and ID-verified date of birth. The questionnaire will cover the following topics
- Basic fitness questions to ensure the medication won't stress your cardiovascular system.
- Previous medical advice regarding sexual activity.
- Specific questions about cardiovascular health, such as blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, fainting episodes, vision problems, headaches, chest pain, blood pressure, and energy levels. A history of high or low blood pressure is also required.
- Any current or past use of ED medications.
- Reasons for choosing BlueChew products.
- Detailed questions about supplements and medications, including nitrates.
Most questions are yes/no or multiple choice. Accuracy is critical, so provide truthful information. Once completed, click “Submit” to send your answers to BlueChew's affiliated medical professionals and proceed to the next step.
3.Provide payment and shipping information
Enter your shipping and billing address, credit card information, and preferred shipping method. Currently, BlueChew offers three shipping options, all of which are estimated to take less than a week for delivery. The most affordable shipping option is $5.
As part of the telehealth process, BlueChew requires proof of identification to ensure proper care. In this step, you can easily upload a file of your government ID or take a photo of it using either a mobile device or desktop webcam. Blue Chew guarantees the privacy of your personal information.
5.Evaluation by BlueChew Medical Providers
BlueChew's licensed medical providers will thoroughly review your information to determine your eligibility for the prescription treatments. The evaluation and approval process typically takes approximately 24 hours, although the overall timeframe may extend to 1-2 days for completion.
Our testers experienced a quick and efficient review process and received notifications from the medical professionals shortly after registering. The questions asked were designed to gain further insight into the medical history and address any concerns related to the consultation questionnaire.
It's important to understand that any rejection resulting from the evaluation is in your best interest. Due to the potent effects of these medications on the cardiovascular system, Sildenafil, Tadalafil, and Vardenafil may cause unwanted and potentially unsafe side effects if not appropriate for your physical health. Therefore, a prescription is essential.
Upon approval and prescription issuance, BlueChew will deliver the medication to the address you provide. The packaging is discreet, ensuring your privacy with no visible branding.
BlueChew Pros and Cons
BlueChew offers users both pros and cons, so it's important to understand the implications before considering the product.
- Easy to use: Particularly suitable for those who have difficulty swallowing pills, the chewable form eliminates the need for water during ingestion.
- Online access to prescriptions: Blue Chew provides a convenient platform for accessing prescription medications online.
- Competitive pricing: BlueChew is competitively priced, potentially making it an attractive option for users looking for cost-effective solutions.
- Convenience and Privacy: The service offers users the benefits of convenience and privacy.
- Shared Active Ingredients: BlueChew's chewables contain the same active ingredients found in popular medications such as Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra: sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil.
- Variable Efficacy: The effectiveness of the active ingredients (sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil) varies from person to person, so not everyone may experience the desired results.
- Lack of Insurance Coverage: Unfortunately, health insurance companies do not cover the cost of BlueChew products, creating a financial barrier for potential users.
- Potential Side Effects: As with any medication containing Sildenafil, Tadalafil, or Vardenafil, there is a risk of experiencing side effects that users should be aware of.
- Geographic restrictions: BlueChew is not available in certain areas, such as North Dakota, South Carolina, U.S. territories, or outside the U.S., limiting accessibility for some individuals.
- Incompatibility with nitrate medications: Individuals taking nitrate medications must refrain from using Blue Chew products due to potential adverse interactions.
In conclusion, while BlueChew offers a convenient and accessible approach to obtaining prescription medications, potential users should carefully consider the limitations and potential implications of its use, including insurance coverage, regional availability, individual responsiveness, and associated side effects.
BlueChew products contain FDA-approved active ingredients, which generally make them safe for use. However, it is important to be aware of potential side effects and the fact that these medications, classified as PDE-5 inhibitors, can affect blood pressure.
Individuals who have had a stroke or heart attack, or who have either low or high resting blood pressure, should avoid taking PDE-5 inhibitors. In addition, the concurrent use of nitrate medications and BlueChew products is strongly discouraged as it can cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure, posing life-threatening risks. For those undergoing kidney dialysis, it is important to note that vardenafil may not be considered safe according to older prescribing information.
Safety Concerns with BlueChew's Active Ingredients
BlueChew's primary active ingredients, sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil, are FDA approved for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). However, it is important to be aware of certain safety considerations associated with these medications.
Cautions: Individuals with a history of stroke, heart attack, or unstable angina (chest pain) should avoid PDE-5 inhibitors. In addition, it is important to tell a doctor if you are taking medications containing nitrates, riociguat (Adempas), herbal supplements, or substances such as cannabis, cocaine, heroin, or abused prescription drugs such as Xanax.
Chewable tablet form: The tablets offered by BlueChew are compounded into a chewable form that, along with the specific dosages provided, has not been approved by the FDA for the treatment of ED. Blue Chew does not disclose the rationale behind the selected doses or their effectiveness.
PDE-5 inhibitors and blood pressure: Sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil are PDE-5 inhibitors that lower blood pressure throughout the body. They are usually prescribed for ED caused by poor blood flow to the penis. However, they can be potentially dangerous for people with certain underlying health conditions.
Possible side effects of Vardenafil
Common side effects may include dizziness, vision loss, flushing, headache, mild low blood pressure, runny or stuffy nose, indigestion, and hearing loss. Rare, more serious side effects include amnesia, back pain, bone pain, muscle pain, chest pain, severe low blood pressure, tinnitus, heart palpitations, and allergic reactions.
Possible side effects of Sildenafil
Common side effects may include headache, upset stomach (nausea or indigestion), flushing (reddening or warming of the face), difficulty sleeping, fever, sore throat, and runny nose. Rare, more serious side effects include chest pain or shortness of breath, prolonged and painful erections, vision problems (blurred or colored vision, or sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes), hearing problems (sudden hearing loss, ringing in the ears, or dizziness), low blood pressure (symptoms may include dizziness, confusion, and fainting), serious skin reactions (such as peeling and swelling of the skin and blistering of the mouth, genitals, and around the eyes), and allergic reactions.
Possible side effects of Tadalafil
Common side effects include headache, nausea, flushing, indigestion, stuffy nose, and muscle aches. Rare, more serious side effects include chest pain, an erection lasting more than 4 hours, problems with vision or hearing, hives, swollen face, seizure, and allergic reactions.
Can BlueChew prolong sexual performance?
While more research is needed, studies suggest that BlueChew's medications, namely sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil, may potentially increase the duration of sexual activity as measured by intravaginal ejaculation latency time (IELT). Although not prescribed for premature ejaculation (PE), these medications showed promising results in allowing study participants to last longer before climaxing compared to their baseline IELT assessments.
The studies showed that sildenafil users reported increased ejaculatory control and confidence, although the increase did not reach statistical significance. On the other hand, vardenafil demonstrated a more significant improvement in IELT scores compared to sildenafil, making it an option for men with both erectile dysfunction (ED) and PE.
Tadalafil showed the most significant improvement in IELT scores, which may be due, at least in part, to its daily routine use compared to the as-needed approach of the other medications. It is important to note, however, that it is not advisable to seek ED medications solely for the purpose of staying in bed longer. Medical professionals typically prescribe these medications only for those with a diagnosis of ED, and recreational use can lead to an increased risk of developing erectile dysfunction.
Fortunately, there are alternative over-the-counter or prescription products that effectively treat premature ejaculation without the potential risk of ED. For those seeking such options, we have reviews of several products, including delay sprays and PE wipes, which are known to improve the duration of sexual activity.
Does BlueChew offer any advantages over other oral medications for erectile dysfunction (ED)?
Pricing: Blue Chew's pricing structure can result in cost savings compared to other brand-name ED medications, making it a more economical option.
Convenience: BlueChew's chewable tablets provide a more accessible and discreet option for use, especially for those who have difficulty swallowing traditional pills.
Online Consultation: BlueChew streamlines the process with online consultations where users can share medical information and discuss ED symptoms with healthcare professionals, eliminating the need for in-person doctor visits.
Customizable plans: The subscription-based model allows users to choose the specific compound and dosage that meets their individual needs, providing a personalized approach to ED treatment.
BlueChew also compares favorably to other methods of treating erectile dysfunction:
Cost-effective: BlueChew's subscription plans and pricing structure can offer cost savings compared to other treatment methods, making it an attractive option for those seeking an affordable and effective solution to their ED.
Non-invasive: Unlike methods such as VED, penile injections and penile implants, BlueChew does not require external devices, injections or surgical procedures, appealing to those seeking a less invasive approach.
Immediate effect: The active ingredients in BlueChew (sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil) act relatively quickly, typically within 30 minutes to an hour after consumption, making it suitable for spontaneous sexual activity without the need for prior planning or external devices.
Does BlueChew accept insurance?
Unfortunately, BlueChew does not generally accept insurance for its ED medications. In general, most insurance plans do not provide coverage for such medications, either through direct coverage or reimbursement. It is advisable to check with your specific insurance provider to confirm their policies, but it is often unlikely to find coverage for ED medications.
For Medicare beneficiaries, ED medications are not covered under Parts A and B. However, there may be partial coverage for generic ED medications under certain Part C (Medicare Advantage) and Part D programs.
BlueChew Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I buy BlueChew?
BlueChew is available exclusively from the company's website, bluechew.com. Purchasing from other sources may expose you to counterfeit products with potentially dangerous ingredients.
Is BlueChew legal and FDA approved?
Absolutely, BlueChew is legitimate and its affiliated medical providers are board certified and highly qualified. The product is manufactured in the United States, ensuring quality and supporting American industry. The active ingredients in Blue Chew (sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil) are FDA approved for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Although the chewable format does not require separate FDA approval, the active ingredients are approved.
How long does it take for BlueChew to work?
Sildenafil and Vardenafil in pill form generally take 40-60 minutes to become effective. Tadalafil in pill form may take 1-2 hours to start working.
Is BlueChew better than Viagra?
Blue Chew provides Sildenafil, which is the same active ingredient found in the generic equivalent of Viagra. The difference is that BlueChew's sildenafil is in a chewable format, which eliminates the need for water. Depending on preference, some may find BlueChew's Chewable Sildenafil more appealing than traditional Viagra pills.
Why is chewable better than pills?
The chewable form is preferred by individuals who do not like to swallow pills or have difficulty doing so. BlueChew's chewable form offers convenience without the need for water.
When should I take BlueChew?
The timing of taking BlueChew depends on the specific prescription. Sildenafil or Vardenafil should be taken 40-60 minutes before intercourse, while Tadalafil has a longer window of action and can be taken even earlier. It remains active for up to 36 hours, with a recommended intake within 12 hours of anticipated intercourse.
Is BlueChew safe?
BlueChew is as safe as traditionally prescribed sildenafil, tadalafil, or vardenafil. It has a moderate side effect profile, including flushing, dyspepsia, and headache, and may not be suitable for men with certain cardiovascular conditions. Blue Chew medications can be used safely after consultation with a physician if no problems arise.
Does BlueChew work?
Yes, BlueChew is effective and comparable to Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra prescriptions obtained through face-to-face consultations with doctors.
BlueChew offers chewable tablets containing sildenafil, tadalafil, or vardenafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). These products are available for purchase online without an in-person visit to a physician. However, prior to receiving the prescribed products, the company conducts online consultations with its medical team. It is important for individuals to discuss their ED symptoms with a physician before trying any medication and to report any persistent side effects resulting from drug-based treatments.
- Mondaini, N., Ponchietti, R., Muir, G. H., Montorsi, F., Di Loro, F., Lombardi, G., & Rizzo, M. (2003). Sildenafil does not improve sexual function in men without erectile dysfunction but does reduce the postorgasmic refractory time. International Journal of Impotence Research, 15(3), 225–228.
- Doggrell S. A. (2005). Comparison of clinical trials with sildenafil, vardenafil and tadalafil in erectile dysfunction. Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, 6(1), 75–84.
- Hatzimouratidis, K. (2006). Sildenafil in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: an overview of the clinical evidence. Clinical Interventions in Aging, 1(4), 403-414.
- Aversa, A., Pili, M., Francomano, D., Bruzziches, R., Spera, E., La Pera, G., & Spera, G. (2009). Effects of vardenafil administration on intravaginal ejaculatory latency time in men with lifelong premature ejaculation. International Journal of Impotence Research, 21(4), 221–227.
- Rajfer, J. (2000). Relationship Between Testosterone and Erectile Dysfunction. Reviews in Urology, 2(2), 122-128.
- Kayık, G., Tüzün, N. Ş., & Durdagi, S. (2016). Investigation of PDE5/PDE6 and PDE5/PDE11 selective potent tadalafil-like PDE5 inhibitors using combination of molecular modeling approaches, molecular fingerprint-based virtual screening protocols and structure-based pharmacophore development. Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry, 32(1), 311-330.
- McMahon, C. G., Stuckey, B. G., Andersen, M., Purvis, K., Koppiker, N., Haughie, S., & Boolell, M. (2005). Efficacy of sildenafil citrate (Viagra) in men with premature ejaculation. The Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2(3), 368–375.
- Ozcan, L., Polat, E. C., Onen, E., Kocaaslan, R., Otunctemur, A., Cekmen, M., Eraldemir, C., & Ozbek, E. (2017). Effects of Tadalafil 5 mg Dosed Once Daily in Men with Premature Ejaculation. Urologia Internationalis, 98(2), 210–214.
- Coward, R. M., & Carson, C. C. (2008). Tadalafil in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management, 4(6), 1315-1330.
- Morales, A. M., Mirone, V., Dean, J., & Costa, P. (2008). Vardenafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: An overview of the clinical evidence. Clinical Interventions in Aging, 4, 463-472.
- Figur Kapseln
- Medioxil 24
- ICG Fatburner
- Perfect Body Burner
- Fungustan Spray
- Nutra Digest
- Nutra Prosta
- Huusk Messer
- Keto Tropfen
- Codex Humanus
- Ketogen Tropfen
- Phallosan Forte
- Rocka Nutrition
- Viagra Alternative
- Biovolen Jasminsalbe
- Prima Kapseln
- Matcha Slim
- Vitalrin Sonnenkomplex
- Q Grips
- SWISS FX CBD
- CBD Fruchtgummis
- CBD Kapseln
- CBD Creme
- CBD Öl für Katzen
- CBD Öl für Hunde
- CBD Vital
- Nordic Oil
- Figur Weight Loss
- PHC Beauty
- Figur Capsules
- Nutra Flex
- Die Stoffwechsel Formel
- HHC Blüten
- K2 Tropfen
- Colon Broom
- HHC Vape
- Liba Kapseln
- Liba Weight loss
- KU2 Cosmetics Hyaluronsäure Serum
- KetoXplode Fruchtgummis
- Slimming Gummies
- Biovolen Moossalbe
- LB Slimming Gummies UK
- Slimming Gummies ervaringen
- Mokka Brenner
- Liver Ignite
- Morning Complete
- CBD Öl
- Gundry MD Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher
- Gundry MD Energy Renew
- Gundry MD ProPlant Complete Shake
- Nucific Bio X4
- Keto-XP Fruchtgummis
- KetoXplode Gummies
- Dietoxone UK
- Dietoxone Gummies
- Ark Drops
- LB Slimming Gummies
- Exogene Ketone
- Höhle der Löwen Gummibärchen