Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice/LibreOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF document file format.
- We fight plagiarism: please understand that your article will be checked with available tools for discovering plagiarism.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- All papers submitted to our journal must contain a section "Significance for public health", not exceeding 150 words. In this section authors are required to describe the significance of the research reported in the article for, and/or its impact on, public health.
- Authors are kindly required to suggest at least 2-3 potential reviewers for their manuscript in the "Comments to the Editor" field (Step 1. Submission Process). Name, present affiliation and email address of each reviewer are required. Reviewers having compromising relationships with authors (such as co-autorship and belonging to the same affilaition) won't be considered.
- I understand that this journal charge a publication fee for publication. I confirm that I will pay the amount due whether my manuscript will be accepted for publication.
PAGEPress has chosen to apply the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial 4.0 License (CC BY-NC 4.0) to all manuscripts to be published.
An Open Access Publication is one that meets the following two conditions:
1. The author(s) and copyright holder(s) grant(s) to all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship, as well as the right to make small numbers of printed copies for their personal use.
2. A complete version of the work and all supplemental materials, including a copy of the permission as stated above, in a suitable standard electronic format is deposited immediately upon initial publication in at least one online repository that is supported by an academic institution, scholarly society, government agency, or other well-established organization that seeks to enable open access, unrestricted distribution, interoperability, and long-term archiving.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: 1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. 2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal. 3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.